Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weekend Trip idea: Camping

Camping is a great weekend trip. Find the closest KOA, grab a tent and sleeping bag and off you go! Make smore's and hotdogs over the fire, bring your fishing rod and there is your weekend fun! A weekend is a good amount of time to get away from it all and take a break from the 'real world' to get in touch with nature. Two nights are enough for the older members of your group to be sleeping on an air mattress or ground as well haha. I have not been camping in a while, but I definitely want to go again soon. My family and I used to go a lot when I was younger, but now that my parents are getting older they do not want to be sleeping on air mattresses anymore. Nothing beats smore's and a camp fire at night under the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment