Saturday, November 2, 2013

Places I have been: Harry Potter World

Earlier this year I went to Harry Potter World in Universal Studios, Florida over spring break with some friends. Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with Harry Potter. I was freaking out the whole time.It was amazing getting to see how realistic everything is!! I was in heaven. I got to drink butterbeer, walk around Hogsmeade, go into Hogwarts, see a wand sorting and SO much more!!!! It was a dream come true!!! I hope I get to go back and see the addition they are adding to the parks. They are building a Hogwarts Express to take people between the 2 Universal parks and building Diagon Alley!!! I also went on all of the rides. My favorite was the castle ride! I cried on it because it was so amazing for Harry Potter to have a theme park and it was so emotional. Even though I felt a little sick after, it was worth it. I went on it twice. If you get motion sickness I would NOT recommend this ride.



































I bought so many souvenirs in Harry Potter world alone! Including:
-3 chocolate frogs
-1 Slytherin Tank Top
-1 Hogwarts Crest Keychain
-1 Butterbeer in the souvenir mug
-1 pumpkin juice
-1 sugar quill
-1 exploding bon bon
-1 glass Hogwarts Crest Mug



It was all worth it and I can't wait to go back!



Check out a video I made where I show all the souvenirs I bought in HP world:

*Please excuse my awkwardness*

here is a compilation of all the clips I took while in the park:

No comments:

Post a Comment