Monday, October 28, 2013

Places I have been: Bermuda

I went to Bermuda a few years ago on a cruise with my family and cousins. It was my first cruise and it was a lot of fun! The first two days were sea days so we explored the ship and lounged by the pool. The next two days we were in Bermuda. The first day we went on an excursion helmet diving. We put old school looking helmets on and slowly went down under the water with our guide. We got close up with the fish and other marine life. The next day we went to Horseshoe Bay with the pink sand beaches and enjoyed the clear water and rocky hideaways along the coast. It was cool seeing the pretty fish swim so close to me in the water. The next day was another sea day then we were back home in port.


 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment