Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Places I have been: Disney World

I have been to Disney World on multiple occasions. Each time there has always been something new to see. I still do not think I have seen everything there is to see. Some of my favorite places in Disney World are as follows:

Magic Kingdom:


 Magic Kingdom is my favorite park of all of the Disney Parks. I love it because of the castle, the rides, the princesses and all the other characters. I have also been to Magic Kingdom the most out of any of the parks. When I think of Disney World I think of Magic Kingdom. My first trip to Disney World was with my family and we ate breakfast with the princesses in Cinderella's Castle. It was really cool to be able to go into the castle! Space Mountain is a classic ride that I love, so if the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger ride where you shoot stuff with lasers. The Pirates of the Caribbean Ride is great too. I was on it before the Pirates of the Caribbean movies came out and I have been on the updated version too. I like both of them! Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Haunted Mansion, and It's a Small World are more of my favorites. On my most recent trip to Disney back in March, I got to go on the new Ariel ride. That was fun too. I just love how they theme all of the entrances so while you wait in line you have something to do besides stand there and wait. On my next trip I would LOVE to eat at the new Be Our Guest Restaurant, that seems really cool! I have seen pictures and there are different rooms themed for different scenes from Beauty and the Beast!

Hollywood Studios:

No trip to Hollywood Studios is complete without riding The Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rollercoaster! Multiple rides maximize the experience! Some of my favorite shows are the Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show (a show involving cars jumping over stuff, fights and all kinds of awesome stunts) and The Studio Backlot tour where you get a behind the scenes tour at how movies are filmed and get to see real props up close. I also like the Indiana Jones show. I just think it is so cool seeing how they film movies! Some things I have never done here but want to are go to the Pizza Planet Resturant, go to the Voyage of the Little Mermaid Show, and see the Beauty and the Beast Show.

Epcot:
Epcot is a fun park just because you get to experience so many countries! There are not many rides here, but it is still fun to explore! I like the Ellen Ride with the Dinosaurs, Soarin' of course, Living the Land (the nature ride), and Test Track. I can't get over how hidden some of the things were. I didn't know there were rides in some of the 'lands' until I stumbled upon them! I did not know about the Maelstrom Ride in Norway until I just happened to be looking around. I definitely recommend looking around all of the Countries to get a feel for what there is to see there. Now I just need to go to the REAL countries to compare (-;

Animal Kingdom:
I have been to Animal Kingdom the least out of all the parks. But some of my favorite things here are definitely the Kilimanjaro Safari, The "It's a Bugs Life" show inside the tree and Expedition Everest. From what I remember I also liked the Dinosaur Land. My first year going to Disney we stayed in the Animal Kingdom Lodge and had a view of giraffes and zebras out our window every morning! It was really cool!


***Can I just add a quick Fastpass story in here. So on my last trip to Disney my friends and I had all bought tickets to Magic Kingdom online. We had to wait in line and when it was my turn to redeem my ticket, everything went fine. Then it was my friends turn. Something happened to the computer so me and my other friend had to wait for the friend held up. The workers saw us waiting so they gave all three of us a COMPLIMENTARY Fastpass! This was awesome because we could now have two Fastpasses at once! This allowed us to not have to wait in almost any lines our whole day at Magic Kingdom! It really was no trouble to wait five minutes because of a computer issue, but it was very nice to get a free Fastpass out of it!

Typhoon Lagoon:
I have only been here once. But I remember I really liked snorkeling with the fish! I remember I swam really fast across because I was scared, but then did it again later slower and had fun with it!

Blizzard Beach:
I was here twice I think? All I remember is the really big water slide with the huge drop! Summit Plummet I think it is called? haha good times....

Downtown Disney:
I have been here on one trip. It was a nice place to go to shop after a long day at the parks! Lots of Disney related stores and places to eat!

*not my picture


What are your favorite places in Disney World? Did I leave anything out?

No comments:

Post a Comment