Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day Trip Ideas: Fun Factory

There are a lot of great day trips near me that my family has gone to together. I think a great trip especially for younger kids is something where they get something from it. Go to a chocolate factory and get free candy, make candles or other crafts somewhere or get free samples at an ice cream factory. Look up fun factory tours near you and there is sure to be a fun day trip out there waiting to happen!

Hershey Park is close to where I am from and it is a great day trip! We go up and go on the FREE Chocolate World ride which shows how chocolate is made, then at the end of the ride you get a free piece of chocolate! This ride is outside of Hershey Park, so we don't even need to pay to enter the park and go on any other rides if we do not want to. We just go on this free ride and walk around the big gift shop with all of the Hershey products! They sell giant sized reese cups, hershey bars,twizzlers and more!

The Crayola Factory is also fairly close to me. I have not been there since I was a little kid but I remember it being a lot of fun!

I've also been on tours of ice cream factory's, beer brewery's and coal mines! So many options!!

Let me know where you go on day trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment