Friday, January 17, 2014

Money Saving Tips: Change Jar

Ever since I began saving for my Europe trip, I have found MANY ways to save money better. One of these ways my mother taught me. I keep a jar in my room and whenever I have change in my wallet, I automatically put it into the jar when I get home. I do not count the change unless I absolutely need it. I do not touch it. At my house, my entire family has a change jar that we put change into. It is one of those huge water jugs and we have saved a lot of money over the years that we have been able to spend on trips with eachother.
This tip is really handy when saving because you do not know how much you have until you have planned a trip and count the money to put towards the vacation. Before you know it you will have enough saved for a plane ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment