Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day Trip Ideas: Amusement Park

Day trips are just as good as longer vacations or even weekend trips! If you do not have a full weekend to spare, why not just spend a day relaxing and having fun?

Amusement parks don't have to be big and well known to be fun! It doesn't have to be Disney World or Six Flags. Smaller and older places can be just as good, if not better! There is an amusement park nearby that my mom grew up going to with her parents that I go to almost every year with my family and friends. This park has free admission, you only need to pay for rides/attractions and food. Technically you could just go and walk around and people watch and get dinner then leave. There is plenty of shade at this park so no dying of heat stroke in the harsh sun. The food is priced well (it even won an award for best theme park food somewhere I think!) and very good! All of the rides are fun and  I love how family friendly the entire place is.

Just look up theme parks near your town and I am sure there is a hidden gem somewhere waiting to be discovered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment