Saturday, January 11, 2014

Schedule for this Blog- Stay tuned!!!

I have thought up a schedule for this blog that I am going to try to stick to for this year.

Mondays I will discuss the pros and cons to different ways to travel (via car,plane,train ect..)

Tuesdays will be days where I talk about different places I have been that I would recommend others visit. These may also be places that I want to go in the future

Wednesdays I will discuss ideas for weekend trips

Thursdays will give you ideas for day trips.

Fridays will give money saving tips to help you think about money during the weekend as you go out.

Saturdays and/or Sundays will be more personal posts on things that have been on my mind recently or just random things I want to discuss and add here. Things that do not fit in the other categories will be posted on these days as well.

I hope you keep enjoying my blog and stay tuned for the upcoming posts to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment