Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Destination of the Week: Niagra Falls

I went to Niagra Falls many years ago when I was in elementary school, I do not remember it all that clearly but I do remember doing the Maid of the Mist tour and seeing the falls from both the American and Canadian side. I remember the ponchos and rain shoes we wore. I especially want to do the Maid of the Mist tour again because that is where Jim and Pam from The Office got married haha. I want to go back to be able to appreciate it more now and have it be fresher in my mind. I also want to see the falls lit up because when I went something was wrong with the lights so they were not on. The surrounding area would be interesting to see as well as read the signs and everything surrounding the falls to learn more about the history of the area.






No comments:

Post a Comment