Thursday, April 10, 2014

DCP: Pending

Well, I just got my pending email from Disney! My heart sunk when I saw I had an email from Disney and it did not have congratulations in the title. Once I opened it and kept reading I saw I was not yet out and they were still reviewing my application. I am SO relieved I am not out yet! I have a feeling we won't hear back until next week (the last week) with a yes or no answer. I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping, praying and wishing to be accepted. This is my last chance to apply so I really hope I get it! I want to apply for a professional internship with Disney and one of the pre-requisites for most of the environmental ones require you have been in the Disney College Program. There is only 1 where you do not need to have been in the Disney College Program. I'm hoping I get into the DCP so I can have more of these internship opportunities open for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment