Thursday, April 24, 2014

DCP: Details

Yayyyy!!!! Ok so now that I have read over all of the different emails I have received and paid my fees and chosen a date etc.. here are some details!

I will be doing Quick Service Food and Beverage for the Fall Advantage 2014 program! I will be arriving in June which gives me time to pack and spend some time at home before I leave for the program. I already have found 2 girls I want to live with, so we are looking for 3 others to live in a 3 bedroom apartment. So far everything is going smoothly, now I just hope I like the location I am assigned (-: where ever I am placed, I will be sure to make the best of it. I can not believe I will be moving to Disney world in a little under 2 months!!! I am so excited to get to do everything in the parks and explore the surrounding area a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment