Sunday, April 13, 2014

DCP: Hope

Hope is a crazy thing. I have felt hopeful ever since applying for the DCP. While others have been worried and feeling down, I am feeling hopeful and positive. Hope helps me stay upbeat and smiling. Your heart is still happy. Just having the chance to apply for this program has been amazing. I wish I would have applied earlier, but other then that this experience has been so exciting! Yes i'm nervous about not being accepted, but i'm not out until I get an NLIC email, so why be negative and put down about it? As long as there is hope, there is no reason to be sad or negative. Hope is hard to explain, but my heart feels full and like I have happy butterflies. Just imagining what could be if I get accepted has helped keep my spirits up. This week is my week! I can feel it! Karma is another thing that comes to mind, if you stay positive, I believe positive things will come. So whether it is tomorrow or the next day or the next, or even Friday that I receive a decision, I will remain hopeful and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment