Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pros/Cons to going on a Cruise

I have been on 2 cruises. One was to Bermuda and the other was to Alaska. On my cruise to Bermuda, we were at sea for 2 days, in Bermuda for 2 days, then at sea for 1 more day. In my opinion for this cruise I would have rather flew to Bermuda and been in Bermuda for 5 days. On my other cruise to Alaska, we went to a few different places. To me this cruise was worth it because we visited multiple destinations and the cruise was in a area that most places can only be accessed by boat or plane anyway. The only other cruise I see myself ever taking is probably to the Caribbean to multiple places or any other cruise where we got to a few different places and have limited days at sea.

Pros:
-visit multiple places
-FOOD EVERYWHERE (buffets, fancy places, free ice cream machines, drinks etc...)
-sunbathing on the upper deck (if it is in a warm area...)
-seeing all of the shows
-all the activities that are going on
-organized travel
-planned excursions

Cons:
-long at sea days when no activities sound interesting
-seasickness
-I just want to get to my destination
-all of the horror stories that have been coming up
-only leave from certain ports

I know some people love cruises, me I don't hate them, but it is more of a situation by situation basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment